Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful!

What a crazy week and a half it's been! AS you can see from our earlier post, Julie and I and about 30 other people from the Diocese of Baton Rouge attended the National Catholic Youth Conference last weekend. How awesome it was to see the strength of the young church alive!

Also last week, 1380WPYR had a very successful radiothon! Thanks to everyone who called in your support for the station. Catholic Community Radio has been such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful that I get to come through the airwaves every Tuesday afternoon! I wouldn't trade it for the world! 

So, this week I've been reflecting, as many of us have, on what I am thankful for in my life. I am thankful for my health and my job. I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful especially for my faith and the ability to freely practice what I believe in.

Tell us what you're thankful for and we'll talk about it this week on the show!

Peace,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment